PAINS BEYOND THE VEIL

Mom, "I'm Pregnant"

depression raped my happy soul

He came to my room some days ago

he quietly walk up to where my happiness laid

undressing me slowly and steadily

turning me on back and pulled my shorts


He entered my Heart and pierced my joy in two

he calls it "fun" while I wish I can run

the pain became worse

I'm  full of tears


Mom he left me a scar in red

that reminds me of the sperm he ejaculated

I'm prone to destruction as my thoughts and emotions now bear his name


Forget the last few minutes I smile

if only you knew the things I hold onto

then you will help me cry


Mom his memories are that of hell

so hot,

and burns my heart with it sulphuric flames


Mom, Why am I different??

Why did he pick me?

Don't i have parents?

My joy and happiness he took all away


Oh!

I wish I never knew him,

I wish you were around to hear my gloomy sound,

Mom please tell me what I am

A disgrace or disappointment ?

Tell me who I am?

A broken girl or a destroyed soul?


All alone I'll sit here and cry

Cos he left me doomed


Naphtali Festus Adda

©Malcolm_the_sun_ writer🌞📝

All rights reserved