Never again

Will my precious heart will float on

poisonous air of emotions

When love heartbreakingly dissolves

into compounding darkness

That dull senses into lightless sun

roaming in recycled atmosphere of

bitterness and anguish

Like a frighteningly deceptive race

which cruelly outran my mind out of

its thinking race

Till I became sorrow stricken tunnel

pouring lamentations

Tirelessly from the swelling eyes of

my bleeding heart

Never again

Will I be held by dark forces of

melancholic days

By sitting on the breaking wings of

saddened solitude with my dumb

shadow

Reciting my own agonisingly painful

tears as a compassionately stale poem

To the mocking absence of a heartless

demon

That lure my ecstatic heart with

blissful sweetness of purified passion

Only to lead me down the garden of

deathly rejection

Where memories melt into becoming

grotesque roses with engulfing odour

of recurring traumatic pains

Never again

Will I be knocked down by the

heaviest punches of injurious rejection

Like an unwanted homeless rain of

love

Trying to drizzle its gratifying bliss on

the scorching skull of deceitful desert

Waxing stronger with waves of

hatefully demoralising heat

To despairingly repelled the coolness

from the tender feelings blowing

through my loving soul

Never again

Will A-Joke meant to inspire me with

eternal laughter

Be ever allowed again to dissolve into

burning sensation that will choke my

throat

Till my eyes begin to vomit soured

torrents of teary ashes

While my heart is left with its

consuming flames

Which dishearteningly defaced my

shattered spirit with grotesque images

of psychological scars

Tell her I have broken away from her

shackles of demonic lies

Like a reinvigorated moon that left

the blackest hollow of a scary night

Tell her I have risen above the dark

pool of miserable feeling she plunged

my heart into

That have found the strength to

damaged the niggling walls of

sleepless nights

Tell her those meals that once taste

like stones

Are now dancing in my belly waiting

to go on tour inside my latrine

Tell her never again will I entertain

her foregone absence with my

precious tears

For I have left for good her repulsive

armpit of her choking past

Into the beautifully attractive

embrace of my glowing future.

Never again will I rue her loss in

encompassing pains.

By: Alamu's kingdom of poetry

Leave a comment below..